Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 33 Bumpdate



November 21, 2012
We had a doctor’s appointment today.  I have gained 23 pounds.  Baby is measuring in the 38th percentile and weighs about 4 pounds, 7 ounces.  The doctor is estimating he will weigh about 7 pounds or slightly under at birth (bless that good little baby!).  Fluid levels are where they should be and he continues to look good.  His heart rate was about 145.  The doctor showed me where baby’s head is and wow, is it low!  Totally explains the continuous restroom breaks.  I think he’s using my bladder as a pillow!  He is getting all set up and ready for delivery.  He must get that being ready 2 months early from his momma!  All my maternity leaves plans are ready to go.  Now I feel ready for baby to come!  

For some other news on baby’s development, his respiratory system is almost completely mature and he now keeps his eyes open while awake.  If he was born this week he would do really well with some help from NICU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment