Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 16 Bumpdate



August 2, 2012

What an exciting weekend we had!  Saturday we found out Baby Cox is a boy.  Sunday, my birthday, was even more exciting as I felt Baby Cox move for the first time!  It was the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten!  We went swimming in the evening and on the way home I thought I felt something, but I wasn’t sure if it was just the seat belt rubbing my stomach.  When we got home I sat down and for sure felt it!  It felt like Baby Cox was very carefully painting the inside of my stomach with a paintbrush.  It was the most exciting feeling and made everything seem so much more real.
Swimming the night I felt Baby Cox move for the first time.
This week Baby Cox is about 4 and a half inches long and is growing hair on his head.  He can now hear sounds (one of the things I have been most excited for)!  We’ve started the routine of reading to him at night.  I love that he will be able to recognize our voices once he’s born!

No comments:

Post a Comment