Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 13 Bumpdate



July 12, 2012

Today begins week 13.  According to some sources week 13 is the start of the 2nd trimester.  Most sources say week 14 is the beginning of the 2nd trimester.  So either we are starting the 2nd trimester or we are very close!  The baby now has finger prints, isn’t that amazing?!  We have less than 2 weeks until we get to see the baby at our next doctor’s appointment.  I hope he/she is moving just as much as last time.  I would hate to have to postpone our gender reveal party if the baby isn’t “showing the goods”!

I had another baby dream.  Again, baby was a boy, but this time it was a boy teddy bear.  So strange! 

In the dream the baby was born on January 2nd.  So it will be interesting to see how close that is!
White_Queso_Dip_2
Ty made this queso for me because I just had to have some queso!  Below I have given a link to the recipe.
I’m still feeling really good.  I’m not nearly as tired and have only had a few days of nausea!  I’ve been very lucky!  Cravings lately have been meat and cheese, which Ty loves!  I could eat Mexican every day!  I even looked up a queso recipe because I wanted queso so badly.  It was delicious.  You can find the recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment