Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 14 Bumpdate



July 19, 2012
Cheers to the beginning of the 2nd trimester!  Baby can now make expressions and can also grasp with his/her hands.  It is possible we could see him/her sucking a thumb at our ultrasound next week.  I can’t believe that our next appointment is almost here!  Pretty soon I will be able to use gender-specific pronouns when talking about the baby!  I’m so excited to be able to picture a little boy or girl instead of a gender-less baby!

In the morning my belly looks normal and by the evening it is really pooching out.  After dinner I actually look pregnant and you can see my belly poking out through my clothes!  My stomach muscles have been sore lately.  I think they must be stretching to make room!  I’m starting to get my energy back, but I’m still feeling sluggish on runs and really tired by the end of the day.  I think I’ve finally gained a pound or two, we’ll see when I weigh in at the doctor’s next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment