Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby Shower



December 1, 2012

Ty and I had a couple’s shower this weekend thrown by my 2 best friends.  The shower’s theme was monkeys and bananas.  It was adorable.  There were even banana sundaes!  Since it was a couple's shower our dads and grandpas (Baby's grandpas and great-grandpas) were invited.  They seemed to really enjoy the festivities!
 We opened presents and got LOTS of good stuff!  We received 2 quilts for baby.  One was from Ty's grandma and the other was from a friend of my mom's.  She surprised us by making a Skippyjon Jones quilt.  I'm so in love with it, it is beautiful!  Guests guessed how big my belly was by cutting off a piece of string.  I must be looking HUGE because everyone’s string was way too big!
My dad's guess was way off!

No comments:

Post a Comment