|Before one of Carter's last races as a fetus, The Mustache Dash, at 30 weeks gestation.|
- Running 4-5 days a week, most weeks 5 days
- Long run built up to 8 miles
- Weekly mileage ranges from 10-15 miles (usually it's around 12)
- Pushing the stroller plus Carter's 17.5 pounds and the 18 pounds of the car seat
- Longest run with the stroller: 8 miles
- Pace is still 9:00-9:30 per mile, but is faster without the stroller (8:30-9:00 sans stroller)
|Such a sweet, little running buddy!|
- Build my mileage up to 30 miles per week (this past week I hit 25, so that shouldn't be too much of a stretch).
- Get my long run up to 12 miles (I ran 10 miles without the stroller this past weekend and that got me even more excited for a fall half-marathon).
- Start running weekly tempo runs at 8:00 pace, my goal half-marathon pace (We'll see how far I can run at that pace, I may need to adjust that goal)