Friday, July 26, 2013

Carter Loves Books

When we moved Carter's furniture back into his room after the carpet was installed, I put all of his soft books on the bottom shelf.  I thought sometime soon he may get them off the shelf to play with them.  I had no idea how soon though!  Today he rolled over to the bookshelf and pulled a book down to play with.  Then he pulled 2 more books off.  I wish I had thought to take a video of him pulling them off, but I did get some good pictures!
Grabbing another book.

Last night he reached for a book that was on the floor which made me think it would be cute if he crawled toward a book when he first starts crawling.  After watching him roll all the way over to the book shelf to pull books off, I realize that's a real possibility.  Now when he starts asking me to read him books, that will be even more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment