Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thurday Randoms

Whew, it's already Thursday and when I leave school at night in my mind it's already the next day.  So yay for Friday!  This week has been crazy busy.  Monday after school I co-led a training and was home late.  Tuesday I had a dinner for my work Secret Santa reveal.  Yesterday we did some shopping.  With all that was going on and wanting to post about Carter's birthday when it was fresh on my mind, there wasn't much time leftover for all my other chores.  Which left me addressing half the Christmas cards I hadn't finished yet, doing laundry, making cards for Carter's teachers (thankfully Ty picked up the gift cards), and making cookies to take to work.  Ty is out buying the ingredients for me so I can type up a quick post.  Yep, I'm lucky and I know it!

Today at school we had our annual Holiday Sing where all 1,000 students pack into the gym and sing Christmas, Hannukah, and Kwanza songs.  Looking across the sea of students and watching my precious class my face hurt from smiling.  They are all just so unique and precious!  I pictured little Carter man some day sitting on that gym floor, singing his little heart out, and flailing his arms to the movements that go along with the words.  Did my heart good!
Crawling over Uncie Tommy to get to the computer over the weekend.

We went to see the Christmas lights on Sunday evening.  Carter loved them!


Ty just got home with the ingredients and it sounds like he's starting the cookies for me (amazing)!  Which means I better dash away to take over!  Here comes picture overload since I've only posted birthday pictures so far this week.


He looks so big!  Ty dressed him in his Thanksgiving outfit which made me giggle!


Calling grandma!


2 comments: