Saturday, December 7, 2013

More Fun in the Snow and a Haircut

I was so excited to take Carter out in the sled today.  My dad started off pulling Carter around with me sitting behind him.  When Ty took over he ran laps which Carter loved!  He laughed hysterically the entire time.  I got out of the sled and tried propping him up to sit by himself (he had a hard time sitting up while being pulled and wearing lots of layers) but he was cold and wanted his mommy so we headed inside.  Overall he really enjoyed the sled and especially liked being pulled while running.



After dinner we decided it was time for Carter to get a haircut.  My dad trimmed a little bit of hair off the side so it doesn't hang over his ears.  He was so well behaved.  He didn't cry or fuss at all even though we did it right before bath time and he was tired.  We handed him a toy to play with and he was set for the entire cut.  Now he looks so grown up and handsome.  He's all ready for his first birthday party on Saturday!  How is it that soon?!!?  I saved the hair that we cut off.  I hope there's a place for it in his baby book.  I haven't opened the book in months, I guess keeping up with this blog makes keeping up with his book seem a bit monotonous.




Looking so handsome after his hair cut!
My mom and Ty went shopping for ingredients to make some tester egg-less cake recipes.  More on that to come later.  While Ty was putting away groceries Carter crawled over and decided he wanted to help out.  The view melted my heart as I'm sure it will yours as well!


1 comment:

  1. Daddy's biggest helper!! I love a man to look like a man, so I love when their hair is trimmed neatly around their ears and neckline. And still to this day, with Brody being 18 years old, I love when he gets a hair cut! Makes for our boys to be handsome!! And Carter is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete