Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Week Full of Fun

Lucky for me, my amazing husband filled in for me with a post last night.  I've been battling my head this week.  I've gotten a migraine every day for the past 3 days.  My head is still all wonky, but I'm crossing my fingers tomorrow it will be back to normal.  Or as normal as it can be after all that it's been subjected to.  That being said, please forgive how jumbled today's post is, it matches how my brain feels.

Thankfully Carter has been especially adorable these past few days.  Monday morning as I was getting ready in the morning, Carter kept saying ki ca.  I looked over to see him pointing at Skippy in the middle of the living room.  It was the first time I had seen him point at something!  Then in the car on the way to daycare he was cackling.  I looked in the rearview mirror to see he had pulled the blanket up out of his lap and over his face.  I said "Where's Carter?" and he pulled the blanket down from his face and laughed.  He was cracking me up. 

He really enjoys pointing now!
Carter likes to look back at me through the crack in the stroller while we run which always brings a smile to my face.  The boy still loves to run.  He squeals, laughs, and hams it up the whole time.  That is as long as he's not dozing off.  So many people comment as we go by on how much fun he's having.  Then when I finish and I see the big smile on his face, I can't get him out of the stroller fast enough to cover his face with kisses.


This week he had tomato for the first time in the form of tomato paste.  I made whole wheat noodles with tomato paste and chicken broth mixed for sauce and carrots and peas mixed in.  He loved it and even sucked the sauce off the noodles when he started to get full.  He's been eating left overs every day and still loves it just as much as the first time he ate it.  Sure he gets messy, but he looks adorable doing it!

Playing with bowls while I cooked dinner.


We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow and Friday.  I'm hoping for a snow day on Friday so I can have an extra day home with Carter man!  Pull out all your gimmicks for me! 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures. I especially liked the one of him peeking through the stroller crack.

    ReplyDelete