Monday, December 9, 2013

Pictures Aplenty!

I have some random, cute pictures to share today.  Pictures that I want to make sure get on here for you all to see and to be saved.  This week I have something special planned for Carter's birthday.  We will be doing a Birthday Countdown to Saturday with some special guest posts!  I can't believe we are just a few days away from Carter's 1st Birthday!  It has been an amazing year and I am loving the job of mom more and more as time goes on!
Practicing walking with grampy.

With Grammy and Grampy in their race shirts from the canceled race.

Reading with Grampy.

Checking Grampy out!
The restaurant we ate at had hubcaps hanging from the ceiling.  He was intrigued!
He even stared at them while drinking.
Which inspired him to drink with no hands!
We had a snow day on Friday.  Understandably so because we got a lot of ice and snow on Thursday and roads were horrendous.  We ended up with another snow day today because ice and snow still covered neighborhood and side streets.  Then around 3:30 today I got word school is canceled for tomorrow as well.  I hope they get the roads taken care of tonight and tomorrow!  We only have 5 snow days built into our schedule and this momma doesn't want any snow to come between her and her days home with her baby over the summer.  Now I need you all to pull out your gimmicks and good luck to keep us from having another snow day!  Your magic worked on Thursday, bring it on everybody!  Here are some pictures from our snow day today.

He actually left his hood up the whole time he wore this outfit which totally freaked Harper out. 
As he crawled around Harper barked at him and gave him a wide berth.  Apparently she didn't like the ears on the hood!

My cute, little elf!

2 comments: