Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

 
Eating an apple on our way to the library.
Playing on his play set in the backyard.
Reading All Aboard!

Playing by pushing on each other's hands when Jake woke up from his nap.
Quinn snuggled me during a nap one day.
Enjoying apple slices with peanut butter.
 
Carrying his laundry basket through the house.
Trying to snap his booster seat strap.
Hanging out with his uncies while wearing his rain boots.
Eating yogurt with Uncie Tommy at his kiddie table.
Found this gem on Ty's phone.

What is this beautiful pot of flowers?!!?
Carter loves the flowers from grammy and grampy.
 
Putting hats on his teddy.

Skippy chilling in my shoe tote.
Carter eating an apple while I got ready for tutoring.
 
Wearing Christmas boxers on his head.  Photo from Uncie Jeremy while I was tutoring.

Playing night night in our bed.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet pictures! And a surprise. I was afraid you wouldn't have time for a post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did most of the post before we left and then just added a few pictures last night. We have wifi which is nice!

      Delete