Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Reading to grandpa.
Eating breakfast on the balcony with grandma.
Snuggles with daddy.
 
Watching the alligators.
Posing with grandpa.
Playing at the park with Ty and Rocky.
Riding on the suitcase which he wanted off quickly!
Watching grandma and grandpa's plane back out beside ours.
Trying out his new swim shoes from grammy and grampy.  He was desperate to wear them!

Dancing to Scout's music.
I moved his car onto the couch so I could vacuum. 
Texting and driving.
 
He always finds a special reading nook.
Splash pad fun.
 Carter loves his souvenir shirt grandma and grandpa bought him in Medeira Beach:

Posing in his new shirt from grandma and grandpa and new shoes from Ty's boss' daughter (hand-me-downs).
He carried the stool into the bathroom and set it down so he could play in the sink.
Carter's newest phrase is "more cheese".  Today at lunch he saw me put a slice of cheese on my sandwich, looked at me and said "cheese?".  I told him, "Yes, you get a piece of cheese too."  He very excitedly squealed "Yay!!!"  Which I've never heard him say before.  When he was pretty much done with his lunch he started chanting "more cheese!"  It was so funny I eventually took a video.  By the time I took a video he had figured out I thought it was pretty funny, but it's still cute!




2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I loved hearing him saying, "Harper LeeLee". The cheese video was really cute too.

    ReplyDelete