Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This Is It



So guys, this is it.  Tomorrow is the day.  It’s time to go back to work.  I’m a little bit stressed and nervous.  Let’s be honest, a lot a bit stressed and nervous.  What if I forget to pack something for Carter?  What if I leak all over my shirt?  What if I’m miserable and miss him all day?  So I have some goals for myself.

1. Don’t do the ugly cry.
2. Get to work on time/don’t dilly dally too much at the daycare when I drop little man off.
3. Make my students’ day/make sure they can’t tell I miss my son like crazy/be cheery, happy, and   peppy for my little ones.
4. Leave work right at 3:45 (which will be the first time that I can ever think of).

I think those are doable.  Let’s see what tomorrow brings…

This picture will be one of many on my desk to help me make it through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment