Sunday, March 10, 2013

Darn Daylight Savings!



Last night Carter went to sleep at 8:30.  He has been sleeping for 4-5 hour stretches when he goes down at night.  So normally he gets up at around 1 am for a feeding.  Last night when I woke up, I looked at my phone and saw it was 3:30.  I got so excited and couldn’t believe he had slept for 7 whole hours.  I was tempted to wake Ty up to tell him I was so impressed.  When he sleeps for a longer stretch he usually only adds an hour at a time, this time he added 2 hours.  What a big boy!  Then I started thinking about it more while I was feeding him.  I realized it was Daylight Savings so he actually slept 6 hours instead of 7, which is also really good, but I was disappointed.  So this morning I say, Darn you Daylight Savings Time!
Carter just says nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment