Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waving Baby

This morning when I dropped Carter off at daycare he waved at me shaking his entire arm up and down as I left.  He's all about slapping things, so I assumed it was just coincidence and he didn't mean to wave.  Then this evening when Ang got home she walked in the door and waved at him and he waved back.  I guess waving is his new thing and I'm loving it because it is super adorable!

Mr. Man is so close to crawling.  He's finally getting frustrated trying to get things by rolling and will fuss going for his toys.  He's also getting up on his knees, rocking, and pushing forward.  When I'm sitting on the ground by him, he will do that toward my lap and try to pull into my lap.  It is so heart warming.

Getting that water bottle!

Goodness, the little guy is all about chomping on things.  This evening he spied my water bottle which has a soft, silicone straw and went to town on it.  I had to dump out the water because he just wouldn't stop playing with it.  Not that he didn't have a teething ring, it was sitting right next to him.  For whatever reason he will choose to chew anything over something specifically made for teething.  Kind of a trend there since he also prefers to play with trash over toys.
Nom, nom, nom!
Ignoring the teething ring right next to him.


2 comments: