Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Love...

Halloween Oreos.  They are my favorite Oreos.  I have a whole theory as to why they are better than any other Oreos.  Regular Oreos don't have enough creme and double stuff Oreos have too much.  The holiday Oreos have more creme than regular Oreos to make the color stand out more, but not as much as double stuff Oreos which gives them the perfect amount of creme.  Why are the Halloween Oreos better than the other holidays?  Not sure, I guess just because orange and dark brown just look so good together!

Carter's pumpkin.  Every morning when I leave the house I look at it and smile.  Every evening when I get home it has the same effect.  It is just so adorable and I picture his cute little almost naked booty painting it.  What's not to love about that?!!?



How sweet Harper is with Carter.  She's such a skittish and timid dog, it amazes me how good she is with him.  She lets him grab ahold of her and yank out handfulls of fur.  The only thing she asks in return is to lick his face.  Well, she doesn't actually ask, she just goes for it.  This weekend I was cleaning and set Carter down on the floor for a minute.  He was having an "I want to snuggle all day long" kind of day, so he started crying.  When I turned around Harper was at his side, sniffing him, and making sure he was okay.  She's such a sweet girl!
Wherever Carter is, Harper is always nearby.

This picture Ty found on the internet.  It is so totally Skippy!  He was all about Carter and snuggled up to my belly all the time when I was pregnant.  Now not so much.  Carter gives an excited screech every time he sees Skippy which is then Skippy's cue to run like hell.

We have the before picture, now we just need the after!
Doll parties at daycare.  Carter and his best bud at daycare love having all the dolls out and playing together.  It warmed my heart to watch.  They would pick one doll that was their favorite and trade it back and forth.  She would play with it and Carter would snatch it from her, he would play with it and she'd snatch it from him.  Sadly, she just moved up to the one year old room.  We have 3 more months until we get to see her again!

Carter getting ready to doll snatch.
Our new camera.  It's definitely an upgrade from Ty's old camera.  He paid quite a bit more for his back in the day than this one cost.  The quality of pictures is so worth it.  I am amazed each time I upload and look at pictures.
One of the first pictures Ty took with our new camera, our pretty Harper Lee!
Carter's dancing and bouncing.  He loves this cube at daycare that lights up and plays music.  When he hears it he dances just a little bit.  I hadn't even thought about how cute it would be when he started dancing and man is it precious.  He also bounces when he gets excited.  Today when I picked him up from daycare he got so excited when he saw me that he started bouncing.  When I talked to him he bounced even harder.  Right before I got to him he got an oh no look on his face and toppled over because he had bounced so hard.  I felt so bad, but up until the moment he toppled over it was adorable!
The magical light up, musical cube.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of Harper, and I love Carter's tongue working in the one picture. You know he's Ty's son for sure there. :)

    ReplyDelete