Friday, October 25, 2013

Ready, Set, Go...

I'm all packed for my trip and just checked in for my flight online.  I'm focusing on the exciting parts of the trip.  Staying with my friend Kelley, sleeping through the night, and being at Steph's wedding.  As every weekend does, I'm sure it will go by so quickly!

Ty has been given great power.  Not just taking care of our precious baby, although that is a great responsibility.  He has been given my login information for blogger upon his request.  He is planning to type up a post about Carter and his adventure this weekend running the Halloween 5k with an amazing costume he created with a little bit of help from his dad and grandpa.  I look forward to reading it!


I'm optimistic for this weekend, but I'll be looking forward to seeing little man's face on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment