Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday Randomness

Wearing new socks from his Uncle Thomas
Today when I arrived at lunchtime Carter was asleep.  While he was sleeping, his teacher reported on his newest trick.  Apparently he learned from the older kids to throw his food and was throwing his puffs at lunchtime.  I laughed while she was relaying the story and Carter woke up.  I swear he heard me laugh and woke up to say hello.  Love my little buddy!
No way would I be ornery like that!
We had Back to School Night at school from 6-6:45 so Ty came straight home from work to watch Carter.  Half-way to school I realized I forgot to leave Carter's car seat at home.  Whoops!  I was worried there would be an emergency and Ty wouldn't be able to take Carter anywhere.  My co-teacher said then he'll call 911.  Okay, why didn't I think of that!  It went well, but man I missed that time with Carter.  I feel like we had such a short amount of time together today.  Thank goodness for no school on Monday!  I might even hold Carter during a nap this weekend.  Why?  Because momma needs snuggles!
Ready for one-on-one time with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment