Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Night's Sleep

This morning I woke up a few minutes before my 5:30 am alarm and realized it was the first time I had woken up.  Carter SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!  I decided to turn off my alarm and go back to sleep because I figured Carter would probably wake up while I was out running starving since he'd skipped his middle of the night feeding.  Did he?  Nope, he slept until 6:45.  Last night he slept almost 11 hours straight from 8:00 pm to 6:45 am.  Not gonna expect it to repeat, but man would that be nice!
Very proud of my little man sleeping so well last night!

I had gone to bed early at 10:00 since I was planning to get up early (or I guess I should say earlier) to run.  So I got to sleep from 10 until 6.  That's the longest stretch of uninterrupted sleep I've have since I'm guessing the 1st trimester of pregnancy and it was glorious!  I seriously felt like a different woman today.  I'm interested to see how tonight goes.  I'd love it if he makes this a habit and has weaned himself off the middle of the night feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment