|Elise had to get in on the action!|
On his last day of school they had field day. I forgot to take pictures until we got home so his hair is a mess but he's wearing his sticker for having a good day! Carter was so excited about field day that he wanted to wear sunglasses for the occasion. He brought home a medal after completing all the activities and was super sweaty when I picked him up! His sweet teachers gave him a little bag of Starbursts with a note that said "We hope your summer is bursting with fun!" They also let him take home his star from the helper chart and his nametag from his cubby. But the best present of all was a little photo book they put together with pictures throughout the year. They had taken a picture on the first day of school, during special activities, with each of his teachers, at the Dad's Sack Supper, and at the Mother's Day tea, along with a picture during the last week of school. I absolutely love it and Carter was so excited, flipping through the pages and telling me all about what they were doing in each picture and elaborating on the activities that they were engaged in during the time. I love seeing Carter grow and develop as he interacts and learns at school. Now I understand why parents in my class would cry on the last day of school. It's hard to imagine Carter moving on to different teachers next year because I have loved his teachers so much, but I'm sure they will be just as wonderful!
|All ready for field day!|
|Carter's treats from his teachers.|
|The amazing photo album they gave us!|
Carter's Last Day of School Interview
3 Year Old Preschool
- My School Is: Jenks First Baptist Community Preschool (Carter says it's called "Preschool")
- My Teachers Are: Ms. Joan and Ms. Miranda
- My Class Is: Dolphins (he went half day from 9:30-12)
- My Best Friends: Locke, Friendly (Brynlee), Addy, Peyton, Addison, Jack, and Joshua
- My Last Day of School Is: May 18, 2017
- Height: 43 inches
- Shoe Size: 11
- Weight: 36.2 pounds
- I Enjoyed Learning About: I loved learning about mail officers.
- When I Grow Up I Want to Be: A Dad
- I'm Really Good At: Running
- I Want to Get Better At: Playing hide and seek
- Next Year I Want to Learn: Cars
- My Favorite Part of Preschool Was: Playing with my friends.
- My Favorite Thing About Myself Is: That I'm good at reading books.