Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Carter's First Day of School



Carter's First Day of School Interview 
3 Year Old Preschool
  • My School Is: Jenks First Baptist Community Preschool
  • My Teachers Are: Ms. Joan and Ms. Miranda
  • My Class Is: Dolphins, I go half day from 9:30-12
  • My 1st Day of School Is: September 6, 2016
  • Height: 40 inches
  • Shoe Size: 10
  • Weight: 34.8 pounds
  • I Hope I Get to Learn About: school, how to do school, and play with all those toys. 
  • When I Grow Up I Want to Be: a little kid all day long or a daddy.
  • I'm Really Good At: holding Harper's leash. 
  • I Want to Get Better At: doing muscles.
  • This Year I Want to Learn: about toys.
  • I'm Excited About Preschool Because: I want to play with the toys.
  • My Favorite Thing About Myself Is: I'm good at reading.   
 
We had to get a group shot. I wish we had a whole family one, but Ty left for work before Carter woke up.
I talked him into take his thumb out of his mouth for the next picture.
Opening a special first day of school present from us, a Daniel Tiger book about school.
 
I loved this one, just wish the lighting was better!
 

4 comments: