Friday, March 28, 2014

Our Outdoorsy Boy

Little man sure loves to be outside.  Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny, warm day.  He was desperate to get outside once we got home and so was I!  He lets me know by going straight to the backdoor, grabbing the handle, looking back at me and fussing.  We had so much fun chasing Harper, reading, and playing with some water.  Today was not the same kind of beautiful day.  The temperature was in the upper 40's and it had been raining off and on all day so it was wet and soggy.  Carter did the same thing as yesterday, straight to the backdoor and told me he wanted to play in the backyard.  I put his coat on and we went out.  He fell a few times and got his pants wet, but it didn't phase him in the least.  While we're outside he likes to fake me out by going to the door and acting like he wants to go inside.  When I open the door he works his way inside and then whips back around and scoots back out the door.  My silly boy!  Usually I have to drag him in after a while so we can eat dinner.  I love that my little guy has the same love for soaking up Vitamin D that I do, but I might not love it quite as much next winter when he's begging to go out in frigid temperatures!

Yesterday with our sunny, warm weather:




Carter soaked his pants playing in the water.
I die from the cuteness!
Today with the cool, soggy weather:



Ready to head inside...
Haha, gotchya momma!

2 comments:

  1. He's happy even when it's cold. His haircut looks great and he just wants to practice going in and out because of the step. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! He mixed up crawling and walking in and out.

      Delete