Monday, March 10, 2014

My Best Friend's Wedding Shower

Yesterday was my best friend, Ang's, wedding shower.  She is getting married on June 1st and I have the honor of being her matron of honor.  The shower was thrown by her future mother-in-law.  Everything was beautiful and I loved the look of her wedding colors together.  The wedding will be navy blue and coral with gold accents.  They gave Ang the difficult task of introducing everyone at the shower.  I was impressed with how well she did!  After the shower Ty, my dad, Jeremy, and Carter met us so Ang could see everyone.  We got to hang out for a while and catch up.  I've been in a bit of Ang withdrawal lately, especially after having the joy of her staying with us for the month of October.  Now I just can't get enough time with her!  This post is mostly for the pictures.
The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful!
Ang arriving with her mom.

Ang with her mom and dad.
The punch and cake table.
Ang with her cake.
Ang with all of the hostesses.
They had adorable plates and silverware for the cake.


Opening a present from her parents.  The whisks on the package were so cute!
 


The cutest monogrammed cookie sheet!
Looking in her "Santa bag".

Posing with all of her gifts.
Posing with Shanda who displayed all of the gifts for everyone to see.


Her cute "little black apron" looked perfect with her heels!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! Just got done checking out your blog and had a quick question. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks!

    Emily : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried checking my e-mail on my phone and I think of must have accidentally deleted your message. Do you mind sending it again? I would be happy to answer your question!

      Delete
  2. I haven't posted my pictures on facebook. I keep meaning to ask Ang if I can.

    ReplyDelete