Thursday, November 21, 2013

Growing Up Isn't So Bad

It has been hard for me as Carter grows up and gets closer to his first birthday.  But then he started crawling and it's so much fun I don't mind him growing up quite as much.  Today when I got to daycare he crawled over to see me.  If that doesn't make your day, I don't know what will.  Now I can picture him toddling along holding my hand.  Driving in the car looking at him in the rearview mirror I imagine having slightly incoherent conversations with him.  As hard as it is, this growing up thing is pretty cool!

He still likes to cuddle and sleep in my arms which makes it easier.

At daycare he sleeps better on his mat on the floor than in his crib.

2 comments:

  1. He may cuddle forever. Tommy tippie cup would have, but he got so heavy I couldn't hold him anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete