Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

I had big plans for writing a post all about our weekend today.  But then I was rocking Carter before putting him down for bed and Ty came in and took him from me which was weird.  Ty never just takes Carter from me without me asking him to.  As he walked off he said there was a surprise for me at the door.  I was a little leary, but went to the front door to find my best friend, Ang.  So I spent the following couple of hours sitting on the couch, talking and giggling with her.  Since I haven't posted since Thursday I just couldn't leave you all hanging.  So I'm giving you a preview or should I say postview of our weekend.  More will come later detailing Ty's cousin Megan's gender reveal party!
Carter's grandma is so pretty!

Carter wore one of Ty's old outfits on Saturday.

Munching on carrots specially made by grandma.

Playing with his new phone with Uncle Paul.

Carter dropped the phone.  I love Paul's reaction!

Playing with Aunt Amanda.

Family photo! 

This warms my heart.  I feel like I captured love in a picture!

A bunch of look-alikes!  Carter, Great Grandpa, Great Uncle, and Grandpa.


4 comments:

  1. I kept watching for one, but figured you'd be too busy while you were gone. Good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, our days were packed. We had so much fun!

      Delete
  2. I love the photos! You both are so good as a photographers catching memorable moments!

    ReplyDelete