Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Playing in a blanket fort we made at grammy and grampy's house.
 

Sitting on Ty's lap for a read aloud.
Harper makes a great chair!
 

Playing with Vaseline in the dog bed...  Just an average day.
Playing with my medal from our weekend 5k.
He looks so sweet when he's sleeping!
 Carter was desperate to pull the wagon, so I let him do it:

Playing with the good camera during his 19 month photo shoot.
 

Enjoying a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme from the summer reading program coupon book.
Giving me goofy faces while I was rocking him before bed.
I finally just had to lay him down because I couldn't stop laughing.

Skippy lays in the strangest positions.  His favorite part of the day other than when Ty gets home is naptime.  He lays on me the whole time I work on my blog post.
Carter saw me wiping the table and came over with his wash cloth to clean.
After this he tried to wipe Harper's face like I wipe his.
Carter loves to get out his special teddy his great grandma gave him on his first Christmas.
It's his favorite teddy bear and it makes me so happy!
 
Harper let us stack cups on her back.
Carter loves to help unload the groceries when we get home from shopping.  I pack him small, light bags to bring into the house:

2 comments:

  1. Silly faces!! I can just see him wiping Harper's face! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even funnier in person. When I tried to get a picture of it, he stopped doing the funniest face because the flash was in his eyes. He loves that dog!

      Delete