Carter's Last Day of School Interview
- My School Is: Zarrow International School (He says Zarrow)
- My Teachers Are: Sra Caballero and Sra Colmenares
- My Class Is: Kindergarten
- My Last Day of School Is: May 22, 2019
- My Best Friends Are: Landon and Henry and Gavin
- Height: 48.5 inches
- Shoe Size: 13
- Weight: 49 pounds
- My Favorite Thing to Learn About Was: Math
- When I Grow Up I Want to Be: I used to want a police officer but now I don't. A firefighter because I don't want a police officer because at Elise's school (my old school) he told me that every year you have to get sprayed with pepper spray in your eyes. I don't want that.
- I'm Really Good At: Legos
- I Want to Get Better At: Basketball
- Next Year I Want to Learn: Math again
- My Favorite Part of Kindergarten Was: Playing with my friends and playing outside.
- My Favorite Thing About Myself Is: Because I play with Legos.
|Elise drawing with chalk at field day.|
|Each kid got a special shirt to wear for field day.|
|Enjoying lunch with a bunch of friends.|