Sunday, May 12, 2019

What the Kids Say About Their Momma

Ever since Carter was 2 and a half I've done a fun little questionnaire with him for Mother's Day each year. It's so cute to hear his answers each year and I love reading back over what he said in the past. I tried doing it with Elise when she was 2 and a couple months but it didn't go over very well. She mostly just screamed "NO!" at me every time I asked her a question. She was able to answers questions last year and it's so sweet to see what she says. Read their responses from last year at almost 5.5 years (Carter) and just over 3 years old (Elise) here and Carter's responses from 2015 at almost 2.5 here, from 2016 at almost 3.5 here, and from 2017 at almost 4.5 here. Here are their answers in 2019 at almost 6.5 years old (Carter) and just over 4 years old (Elise):





What is something mom always says to you?

Carter: Watch out for ticks.
Elise: Nice words like helping and together.


What makes your mom happy?

Carter: By saying stuff to her.
Elise: kissing 


What makes your mom sad?
Carter: Whenever I don’t hug her.
Elise: When someone’s mean like hitting and kicking.

How does your mom make you laugh?

Carter: By tickling me.
Elise: Making funny faces.


What was your mom like as a child?

Carter: You went to school like me.

Elise: She liked to play with balls.

How old is your mom?

Carter: 13
Elise: 3, I think, I mean 100.


How tall is your mom?

Carter: As tall as a baby tree.
Elise: 30 pounds 


What is your mom's favorite thing to do?

Carter: Go places with me. 
Elise: Play with Elise.


What does your mom do when you're not around?

Carter: Does stuff on her computer.
Elise: School.


If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: For School.
Elise: Famous! For my school.

What is your mom really good at?

Carter: Running
Elise: Basketball

What is your mom not very good at?

Carter: Climbing
Elise: One finger with a hand with a pet..


What does your mom do for a job?

Carter: She works at school.
Elise: Clean up at our house.


What is your mom's favorite food?

Carter: Everything!
Elise: Macaroni Cheese


What makes you proud of your mom?

Carter: Winning a race.
Elise: Helping me.


If your mom were a character who would she be?

Carter: Pinkalicious because she likes pink.
Elise: Me!


What do you and your mom do together?

Carter: Walk to parks.
Elise: Family time like playing babies.



How are you and your mom the same?

Carter: We both have skinny legs.
Elise: Because I have curly hair, you have curly hair.



How are you and your mom different?

Carter: We don’t both have long hair.
Elise: You have black hair, I have yellow hair.



How do you know your mom loves you?

Carter: Because I always know it.
Elise: Because I like her!



What does your mom like most about your dad?

Carter: A lot things, like when he’s strong.
Elise: TV shows and eating like daddy! The Elf movie. You like to kiss him.




Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Carter: To McAlister’s
Elise: The Gathering Place



How old was your mom when you were born?

Carter: 20
Elise: 3 pounds





4 comments: