Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Silly boy sitting wonky in the chair!
Wearing our festive shirts on Halloween.
Both my sweet babies in one picture!
He loves to read!

Meeting Auntie Ang's bunny, Hopkins.
Asking to hold Hopkins.

Doing a great job holding and petting him.
 
Reading with Oma.
 
Wearing Oma's sunglasses in the car.
Wearing his medal from winning the costume contest.
Reading with daddy.
I gave him the library bag so he could read while I showered.
When I got out of the shower, this is what I found!
Carter and Jake practicing their culinary skills.
Building towers.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered where the video of him licking the sucker would be. So cute! But I love all the videos and the pictures are so cute. Must be the subjects in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about that video and cracked up all over again when I watched it!

      Delete