Thursday, December 15, 2016

Carter is 4: What He Says

I told Carter I was going to do a birthday interview with him and before I could explain what that meant, he said, "I'm going to have a birthday party and have all my friends. I want penguin toys and penguin books and penguin candles." I then told him I was going to ask him some questions about himself and he giggled. This is something I will do with him each year and I love seeing how his answers change each year. Read last year's interview here.

What are your nicknames?
Carter Ty Cox, I want to try a new name like Carsher.

How old are you?
4

What is your favorite color?
Purple

What is your favorite animal?
Hippo

What is your favorite book?
Penguin books and movies

What is your favorite TV show?
PJ Mask

What is your favorite movie?
The penguin movie at Oma and Opa's, the movie with a giant octopus.

What is your favorite song?
Jingle Bells

What is your favorite food?
Cake and mac and cheese

What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade

What is your favorite breakfast food?
Eggs

What is your favorite snack?
Fruit snacks

What is your favorite game?
PJ Mask (app on my phone)

What is your favorite thing to play?
With Harper, with a dog toy.

What is your favorite toy?
It is cars.

Who is your best friend?
Isaac, Hayden, Jake, and Kyra

What is your favorite thing to do?
Painting

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Paint pumpkins

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Halloween

What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
My buddies and Harper

Where is your favorite place to go?
To the store to eat cheese pizza (Sam's)

What is your favorite restaurant?
Calicters (McAlister's, which is awesome because they have 99 cent kids' meals!)

Where do you want to go on vacation?
To Gma and Gpa's and Oma and Opa's

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mommy

Anything else you want to tell me about yourself?
I'm getting older and older! I want to not get burned by fire and I want you here to keep me safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment