Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wordless Wednesday



Elise was so excited to go look at Christmas lights!

She kept clapping for the light show we went to see.

Eating special breakfast from Marco, the Elf on the Shelf.


Carter requested a graham cracker fire truck.

Elise managed to empty her entire jammy drawer and part of her pants drawer while I was in the restroom.

Enjoying a walk on a warm day.

I ran inside to get a Kleenex for Elise's nose and came back out to Carter pushing her.


I don't know what it is with my dirty running clothes but Elise loves to wear them!



Elise kept peeking her head through while saying peek-a-boo.


Elise wanted to play on the computer since Carter was.





Harper wouldn't leave Oma alone.

Playing while waiting in line to see Santa at Bass Pro.

Elise as pointing at the lights while yelling out "lellow lights!"



A picture I snapped as they were sitting with Santa.














They gave us a free frame for our picture at Bass Pro.


Carter saw the fishing poles at Bass Pro and wanted to play with his when we got home.

A fun holiday lights run downtown with one of our local running store/clubs.

Carter peeking back for a picture but it was blurry since I took it while running.
Playing with eggs at Aqua Tots at the aquarium.
 
 
Crying because she wanted fruit snacks.
Harper played dress up with Elise.
 
 
Elise cracked me up jumping on the trampoline naked.
 
 








2 comments:

  1. Wordless Wednesday is my favorite. I thought Carter did a great job pushing Elise and especially since he started while you were gone. I love how Elise has her mouth wide open when she's excited, and how she says yes with her eyebrows, too. :)

    ReplyDelete