Friday, December 16, 2016

Wordless Wednesday a Few Days Late

I skipped Wordless Wednesday on Wednesday since it was Carter's birthday. I wanted to get his 4 year old letter up and then I wanted to post his birthday interview on Thursday. I decided to go ahead and post Wordless Wednesday on a Friday since it is a crowd favorite.
Special bubble bath, most of the bubbles were used to make Santa beards.
Santa beard.
 
Carter pulled out the puzzle pieces from two different puzzles and matched them based on color.
Enjoying Museum Babies at the art museum.
 
 
 
 
While I was texting Ty about how crazy the kids were being, Elise rubbed lotion all in her hair.
 
Crying for fruit snacks.
Finishing Carter's picture from school.
Carter was so excited to meet Gus the Gorilla.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Elise convinced Oma to buy her one of these giraffes by carrying 3 around the store the entire time we were there.
 
 
Since Carter was sick and we were at Oma and Opa's, I let him sleep in Ty and my bed there.
This is how he was laying when I came up to go to bed.

 
 
 
 
 
Free kid meals at the doughnut shop with our friends!
 
 
Elise mainly just ate the icing off her doughnut.
 
Trying to open the dobber so she could decorate her Christmas tree.
 
Elise found Trump's hand at our playdate.
 
Elise loves babies!
 
 
Making herself at home while we cleaned up.
Lunch at Sam's while we shopped.
Meeting the Pout-Pout Fish.
 
 
 
Elise kept setting balloons down and sitting on them but I never got a good picture.
Elise was thrilled she got to stay up extra since she threw up twice while I rocked her before bed and I wanted to make sure she was done before I laid her down.
Carter telling me just a minute because he was talking to daddy.
   
 
 
 

Watching the cool Christmas music player our neighbors gave us. The kids LOVE it!
Carter got excited when he saw me making stuff for his party and wanted to draw a penguin.
 
This is what happens when you are a mom and you're sick. Elise was directly on my stomach and Carter was getting down from laying on my legs.
Carter tried to cover up the fact that he opened one of the treat bags for his party.
Getting his blood pressure taken at his 4 year check up.
Trying out the penguin sensory bin for Carter's party.
 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment