Saturday, September 21, 2013

Jammies

The outpouring of love and support after the break in has been incredible.  We are surrounded by amazing friends, family, and co-workers.  My co-workers have gone out of their way to help us out.  Showering us with cards, gift cards, and cash.  It was all so unexpected and heart warming.  My co-teacher spread the news after I texted her Friday evening and the text messages came pouring in right away.


One of my co-workers went through all of her son's clothes, pulled Carter's size, washed them, boxed them up, and brought them to me at school.  She knew we were the most in need of jammies so she packed lots of them.  I couldn't stop giggling over how cute they were.  Carter has always worn footie pajamas.  Most of the jammies she gave us were two-piece jammies.  They are so cute but also make me a little sad because he looks like such a big boy in them! 


Last Friday poor Carter was sausaged into 6 month jammies because he only had a few pairs that hadn't gotten stolen and they were all in the dirty clothes.  On Saturday my mom picked up an adorable pair of Robin jammies equipped with a cape and all.  I kept laughing every time I looked at him.  I hated taking the cape off for him to go to bed.  He looked so precious.



For now you will have to put up with the poor quality of pictures taken with my phone.  I'm not sure when our insurance money will come through and after replacing our computer, we don't have the money to replace our camera yet.  My co-workers gave us enough money that we could buy a cheap camera, but I'd like to get a really nice one like we had.  The picture quality was simply amazing and now that I've been spoiled by it I don't think I can go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment