Thursday, September 26, 2013

Carter and His Grandparents

Carter has such amazing grandparents.  He is such a lucky and very loved little boy.  I uploaded pictures and videos from Ty's phone to the computer and had a blast looking through everything.  I found a couple videos of Carter with his grandparents that made me smile so much and so hard my face hurt.  This first one is with his Grammy and Grampy.  We were out at a restaurant and my mom was feeding him.  A few times she would pretend to feed my dad, who was holding him, instead.  Carter didn't get upset at all, he just looked at my dad.  It was so adorable!

The next video is with Ty's parents.  We'd been trying a sippy cup with Carter and he just wasn't interested.  Ty's dad shared some water out of his cup and Carter was all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment