Friday, May 6, 2016

What Carter Says About His Momma

Last year I had Carter answer some questions about me for Mother' Day, read the post here. I loved the idea of seeing how he grows and changes each year as he answers the questions. It was so sweet to see how his answers were different this year. I look forward to Elise being old enough to be added into the fun. Here are Carter's answers from 2016 at almost 3.5 years old:



What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.

What makes your mom happy?
When I go poopy on the potty chair. The big potty.

What makes your mom sad?
When I poop or potty in my pants.

How does your mom make you laugh?
Tell funny jokes

What was your mom like as a child?
Like sissy and Carter

How old is your mom?
I don't know. Pregnant, no that not a age.

How tall is your mom?
I don't know, 30 pounds.

What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Play kid puzzles, tiger puzzles, dino puzzles. The purple one is really easy for me.

What does your mom do when you're not around?
Wait for me.

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A magazines, you could read some with me or sissa.

What is your mom really good at?
You're really good at notes, writing notes. Reading books. Putting together matryoshka dolls.

What is your mom not very good at?
Some hard paper, to cut it. It hard to cut hard paper.

What does your mom do for a job?
Plays and rest on naps.

What is your mom's favorite food?
Canteloupe

What makes you proud of your mom?
During a race when you run by me and I clap. That makes me happy!

If your mom were a character who would she be?
Pete the Cat or Skippyjon Jones

What do you and your mom do together?
Some games, pretend to be meerkats.

How are you and your mom the same?
We both like elephants and tigers.

How are you and your mom different?
Nothing

How do you know your mom loves you?
She lays down with me at naptime.

What does your mom like most about your dad?
He goes to work to spend money so mommy can stay home with me and sissy.

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To a library.

How old was your mom when you were born?
Not too old.


I had to add one of Elise too so both my babies were included.

2 comments:

  1. Very insightful. I love what what you do that makes him proud, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete