Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Elise's Newborn Photos

While we were in the hospital a photographer came by to take pictures of our sweet, little Elise.  With Carter my parents bought the CD of pictures along with the photo rights for us as a present.  We knew we wanted to get the CD of pictures of Elise just like we had with Carter.  Ty's parents were visiting us when the photographer came in and they ordered the CD for us as a present.  Do we have the best parents or what?  The pictures are so adorable and came in color, sepia, and black and white.  I had the hardest time choosing which color I liked the best with each picture.  With Carter the photographer took all pictures of Carter and one of Ty with Carter and one of me with Carter.  The photographer this time also took pictures of Elise with her grandparents since they were there which left me wishing my parents and Carter had been there to get in a few pictures.  I'm loving all of the adorable shots and I hope you all do too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The one of her with her hand to her ear all like, "What's that? I'm the most beautiful baby girl ever? I know." And I love the one of she and Ty face-to-face. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I about cried when I saw that picture of Ty with Elise. It melted me!

      Delete