Thursday, March 5, 2015

Maternity Photo Shoot

This past weekend we visited my hometown during our last trip before Elise is born for my best friend, Erin's, baby sprinkle.  While in town we asked my mom to take some maternity photos for us.  It put us taking pictures around the exact same time we took pictures with Carter so my belly should be pretty comparable.  I had hoped the weather would warm up a little bit over the weekend so we could get some springy shots while I wore the dress I've loved the most this pregnancy and have only gotten to wear twice so far.  Unfortunately we woke up Saturday morning to snow which had accumulated to about 3 inches by the time we left the sprinkle.  Funny how Carter was a winter baby but our maternity photo shoot wasn't too cold and it was 60 degrees when we left the hospital with him.  Elise will be a spring baby but her maternity photo shoot was in the snow and who knows what the weather will be like when we bring her home!  We took some pictures while Carter was napping and then added him in for a few after his nap.  I thought they turned out pretty good especially considering it was snowing while we took them!  Here's baby Elise and family at 34 weeks, 4 days.  See pictures from our maternity shoot with Carter here.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Carter sitting on your belly! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted a shot where I was holding Carter and Ty didn't understand why. I guess you have to be a momma to get it!

      Delete