Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Enjoying some outside time with Thomas' dog, Quinn.
Hugging the Raggedy Andy his Great Grandma Shupe made for his daddy when he was little.  He loves to get it and cuddle it before going down for a nap.
Reading in the wagon on our way to the library.

Accepting the challenge of a giant piece of watermelon!
Quinn got really excited to go for a walk and took off pulling really hard so I let go and she and Harper pulled Carter in the wagon up our hill!:


After our long run on Saturday, Carter wanted to play at the splash pad.
 I let Carter give Harper my yogurt container to lick out and then he decided to feed her:

Pant leg pulled up at the aquarium!
Pushing the button so the shark's nose lights up where they sense electricity.

Checking out bull sharks at the aquarium.
Carter really enjoys the shark tunnel at the aquarium.
Playing the guitar.
Trying out daddy's shoes.
My haircut, thanks to Leina, for those of you asking to see it.
Our friends gave us this table and chairs.  The first thing Carter did was take the tablet over and set it down on the table!
Riding in the swing big boy style!
He pulled down a picture to give his daddy a kiss before naptime.
He took Grammy a book and then climbed in her lap so she'd read it to him.

Very carefully carrying his book to the car so he could read some more!
Enjoying a new splash pad we hadn't visited before.

He stood working up courage for quite a while before he ran through the arch with water spraying out!
Drinking juice from leftover fruit straight from the bowl!

6 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how big and independent he is getting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair Liz!! Still so weird for me to see is short, but I love it!!
    (I sure seem to use the word love a lot!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used to always wear my hair short! It wasn't until I started growing it out for Locks of Love that I ever had long hair.

      Delete
  3. I think your hair cut is really cute, too. And my mom always hated that I drank my cereal milk out of the bowl when I was done, but I never broke the habit, so I love that Carter drinks out of a bowl too. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't bother me, I guess because you always did it. Why waste the good milk?

      Delete