Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Daddy and Carter playing on their phones.
Playing with my brush.

After eating at one of my favorite restaurants for my birthday dinner.
Carter tried a bite of my sushi (nothing raw).

Carter wanted to take Bobo when we went for our run.
Patiently waiting for food.

Reading with Uncie Tommy.
Trying to feed a dollar into the machine.
Trying to figure out how it worked.
Watching Brent and Bo play air hockey.
Showing off his muscles!
With his uncies in the fort after family pictures.

Playing football with grampy.
Playing on a piece of the fort before it was put together.

Eating breakfast in the backyard.
Snuggles before naptime.
Quinn wouldn't eat her breakfast...
So Carter fed her a handful at a time.

Quinn and Thomas fell asleep before Carter last night!
Carter keeps finding this bracelet my Grandma LeAnn gave me and putting it on!
We have so many shaded areas in our yard and they all chose to sit in the middle of the yard in the sun!

Playing with chalk in the fort.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thomas must have been pooped. Carter must not realize how pale he is, sitting in the sun. I love when he shows his muscles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Carter definitely doesn't respect the sun like he should. At least not yet!

      Delete