Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wordless Wednesday

Elise with her sticky earrings from Gma.
 
Carter serving strawberry lemonade slushies to everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wyatt had quite the audience for his meal.
Wyatt didn't like getting his face cleaned.
 
 
 
 
Elise got into my mascara while I was washing my hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Carter started off his karaoke by saying, "I hope everyone is having a good day!"
 
 
 
 
 
Carter drew a sunflower and then asked me to label it for him. I was impressed he knew what a sunflower looked like!
 
 
 
Tried a beer flight during our anniversary date night.
 
Trying on my wedding dress on our anniversary.
 
 
 
 
 
Working on a page Grandma Shupe sent in the mail. He loves these!
 
 
 
 
 
Making cow hats for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick fil A.
 
 
 
 
Carter working on his hat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Free Chick fil A for lunch, the kids even get a whole kid's meal!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Carter was taking the animal stuffed animals and putting them on the letter their names started with.
 













2 comments: