Monday, May 11, 2020

What the Kids Say About Their Oma

It's so much fun to see what the kids say on these interviews each year. They sure love their Oma! Read past years' posts: 2019 here, 2018 here, and 2017 here.



What is something Oma always says to you?
Carter: Tell Fezzik it's supper.  
Elise: That she loves me.

What makes Oma happy?
Carter: When I tell Fezzik that it's supper. 
Elise: When I kiss her.

What makes Oma sad?
Carter: When I don't tell Fezzik that it's supper. 
Elise: When do mean things.

How does Oma make you laugh
Carter: By tickling me. 
Elise: Tickling!

What was Oma like as a child?
Carter: She was fun.
Elise: She was a little girl.

How old is Oma?
Carter: She is 63?
Elise: 51

How tall is Oma?
Carter: 5 inches
Elise: 6

What is Oma's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Play outside with me.
Elise: 6

What does Oma do when you're not around?
Carter: Play with Fezzik.
Elise: Play with me and go to Panera with me.

If Oma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: For being a good dog trainer.
Elise: To play and be nice to people.

What is Oma really good at?
Carter: Doing stuff with the dogs.
Elise: To not be bad and not leaving trash everywhere.

What is Oma not very good at?
Carter: Not giving me money because she likes to give me money.
Elise: Doing bridges with me, but that's the easiest thing to me!

What does Oma do for a job?
Carter: She doesn't have a job, she's retired.
Elise: Nothing

What is Oma's favorite food?
Carter: Grapes mixed up with tuna.
Elise: Everything

What makes you proud of Oma?
Carter: By doing such good stuff with dogs.
Elise: That she be's nice to me and gives money to me so I can buy things.

If Oma were a character who would she be?
Carter: The little girl in Lassie because she has all the dogs.
Elise: The favorite and goodest character ever.

What do you and Oma do together?
Carter: We go to stores and she gives me money.
Elise: Good things and play fun.

How are you and Oma the same?
Carter: We both like drawing pictures.
Elise: That we both have a lot of hair. We both have skin and we're not brown.

How are you and Oma different?
Carter: That we don't have the same color of eyes.
Elise: Oma has a ring and I don't.

How do you know Oma loves you?
Carter: Because she gives me money.
Elise: By her heart beat, beat pumping.

What does Oma like most about Opa?
Carter: That he's funny.
Elise: That he's funny too much!

Where is Oma's favorite place to go?
Carter: Panera
Elise: Anywhere with Elise and Carter and Opa and Mommy and Daddy.

How old was Oma when you were born?
Carter: Maybe like 41. No, 59.
Elise: 1



4 comments:

  1. Carter is all about dogs. Haha And then we have a birthday party for him, so that really cements it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I was cracking up so hard over his responses!

      Delete
  2. And talking about money was funny too. I just have quarters for him to put in those machines. haha And we probably won't be doing that for a long time. They have to be filthy. He did a good job on ages. I am 63 and I was 54 when he was born and he was close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes sense, I couldn't figure out when you ever give him money. That's what he's talking about, the quarters!

      Delete