Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

Came out to the kids dressed in costumes playing with Pokemon cards.
Practicing letters with Play Doh.
Carter practicing his spelling words in Play Doh.
Carter was super excited to pick up his yearbook and stuff from school.
Practicing shapes with Play Doh.
Dropping presents to our students.
Special waffles for breakfast.

Delivering a present to our students.

The last day of school was Lego day.

The kids loved Carter's end of the year good bye parade at school.

Elise wanted to go on a run with me and it turned out she brought a measuring tape with her and wanted to stop to measure things as we ran.




They pulled their table out into the yard to eat.
I decided Carter is old enough to vacuum his own room.
My view during a trail run at the trail by our house.
Elise helping Ty put together Carter's new bookshelf.
 
Carter traced the cover of Ice Age and asked me to take a picture and put it on Facebook, haha!
The kids set up outside games for Ty's birthday.
Carter was cleaning out under his bed and Tesla decided to crawl under there with him.
We made homemade brownies for the first time ever so Elise wanted me to take pictures of them!
 
Tesla got dressed up as we cleaned up Elise's room.
Elise cracked me up, she was making lunch dressed in Carter's clothes while wearing a knight's armor and a cow tail.

Tea party!
They wanted popcorn so we had to get fancy with it and used the special sunflower bowl I got as a wedding shower present.
Ty's Father's Day present from my parents came early and he was so excited he opened everything to look at it.
Elise wanted to change into her new running clothes from Oma and Opa to go on a run with me.
She was determined to run to his Uncie J's house.
It was quite a bit warmer than all the other days she's run with me so she decided she didn't want to run home once we got to Jeremy's house, so Ty came and picked her up.

Carter made binoculars, I think, I forget what he called them but he taped them to his face.
Playing with all the special Barbie stuff from my cousin, Ainsley.

They wanted to go on a walk. Carter brought a clipboard and wrote notes. Elise shoved a dog down her pants.
She also packed water bottles and snack for Carter and herself. We walked about half a mile, haha!
Making notes on our walk.
When we got home I realized I had forgotten Elise did my hair and make-up before we left. I'm sure all the people in cars I waved at thought I was a weirdo!







2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And I thought the thing on you head when Elise did your makeup was a fake thing when you do messenger or snapchat. That is hilarious! The kids' outfits are hilarious. And Elise in a summer dress in her cupcake hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the little tiara that came with her Elsa doll, haha! She's wearing her cupcake hat right now too!

      Delete