Sunday, May 10, 2020

What the Kids Say About Their Momma

I totally forgot about doing our fun little questionnaire until today. So I'll have to play catch up with the questions about Oma and Gma. This morning Elise said, "You know what my favorite part of Mother's Day is?" When I said I wasn't sure she told me, "The mothers!" Read lists from previous years: 2019 here, in 2018 here, 2016 here, 2017 here, and 2015 here.



What is something mom always says to you?
Carter: I love you!
Elise: I love you, my Elise!

What makes your mom happy?
Carter: By picking up.
Elise: By kissing her a lot.

What makes your mom sad?
Carter: When I don't kiss her.
Elise: By being bad.

How does your mom make you laugh?
Carter: When I tickle her toes.
Elise: By tickling on my foot.

What was your mom like as a child?
Carter: She was fun.
Elise: Her fun games.

How old is your mom?
Carter: 33
Elise: I don't know.

How tall is your mom?
Carter: Like 10.
Elise: 50! 50 inches!

What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Go on a hike.  
Elise: Play the games when she was a kid.

What does your mom do when you're not around?
Carter: Sends texts to people.
Elise: Sleep and read her books.

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: Being a good teacher.
Elise: To be hugging and kissing and things.

What is your mom really good at?
Carter: Being a teacher.
Elise: Not getting markers out of lines.

What is your mom not very good at?
Carter: Basketball
Elise: Basketball

What does your mom do for a job?
Carter: She works at a school. She teaches pre-k.
Elise: Clean up after herself and she does dishes.

What is your mom's favorite food?
Carter: Gu on her runs. Lasagne.
Elise: Everything.

What makes you proud of your mom?
Carter: Running a big race!
Elise: That she's nice to me.

If your mom were a character who would she be?
Carter: I don't know, I can't think of anything.
Elise: Owlette! Because she flies.

What do you and your mom do together?
Carter: Go on hikes.
Elise: Spend the day.

How are you and your mom the same?
Carter: Our skin is the same color.
Elise: We both have long hair.

How are you and your mom different?
Carter: Our hair isn't the same color.
Elise: You have a ring and a watch and I don't.

How do you know your mom loves you?
Carter: Because you always smile at me.
Elise: Because of her heart beating.

What does your mom like most about your dad?
Carter: That he wears hats. He works for us.
Elise: That he cleans up after himself.

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Carter: Rib Crib
Elise: Everywhere!

How old was your mom when you were born?
Carter: So I'm 7 and 7 years ago. You are 33. 33 take away 7. 26, you were 26!
Elise: 1


6 comments:

  1. I love it! The answers are so true, too, even when they're not quite accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, hilarious that they both said you're not good at basketball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I questioned them separately. I can't think of a time they've ever seen me play basketball other than a shooting hoops game at Chuck E. Cheese.

      Delete
    2. That makes it even more funny!!

      Delete
    3. But I didn't win very many tickets on that game so... haha!

      Delete