Friday, December 11, 2015

3rd Birthday Letters from Uncles



The birthday letters continue. I love reading everyone's letters and being reminded of special moments from this past year with Carter. Tomorrow is the big party day, we are all so excited!

Uncie J:

Dear Carter,

It has been an incredible amount of fun to watch you grow and develop and play over another year.  It remains one of my favorite things to hear “Uncie J!” in your excited voice when you see me.  I love how much you love books and I love reading them to you or watching you read them to yourself in your own way.  It is great that you love music and dancing, as do I.  Watching you dance to music is quite a thrill!  It is amazing how your social skills have developed, very impressive.  Something new which this past year has introduced would be your little sister.  I just love how you interact with her and it is so precious when you are sweet to her.  You are and will be a great big brother!  I look forward to another year of learning, playing, reading and dancing!

Enjoy your Happy Birthday Cake!

Love,
Uncie J

P.S. I love your laugh, always keep your laughter!  

 
 

Uncie Taco:


Dear Carter,

Happy 3rd Birthday Carter! It has been another amazing year of watching you grow and getting to see more of your good-natured personality develop. I always enjoy spending time with you; whether we are at a race, playing with the dogs (chasing Quinn), or just hanging out at the house you make everything much more entertaining. Over the course of the year you have gone from cheering for strangers as we pass them in your stroller to completing your own fun runs.

I can’t wait to spend another year getting to watch you develop, become a great big brother, and seeing your wild and caring personality grow!

Love,
Uncle Tommy



 
Uncle Paul:


Dear Carter,

Hap, Hap, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I must first congratulate you on a stellar job at completing the third year of your life! You have grown beyond my expectations to say the least.  We were lucky enough to get to see you several times when we came back to Kansas! Your striking vocabulary and athletic abilities have seemed to double with each visit, and that my fair nephew, is impressive!  But now for the future the 4th year of life has marvelous things in store for you, I can feel it in my bones!  I know you are going to become an even better big brother and watch to keep your sister safe. 

4th Year Training:
You may perhaps be doing a little running over the next year?  In fact, from what I saw during our last visit all you do is RUN and SIT, that’s it, those are the only activities I saw you do.  So from my limited training I would like to suggest you work in a little “standing still” and “walking” into your regimen, and then you could count these new activities as cross training!

4th Year Goals:
What are your goals for the 4th year of your life?  I don’t doubt for one second that after a little reflection on all of the goals you have crushed over the past year, it might be hard to dream large enough in coming up with this year’s goals.  Below are a few suggestions I think you may take a fancy to:

Read the entire Harry Potter series.
Beat GPA Cox’s 1 mile time
Prepare a nice dinner for your family.
Learn the alphabet...backwards
Teach your little sister sign language
Learn to ride a bike…no training wheels
Prioritize a little R&R, nap more
Write your own blog entry

I know whatever sort of goals you end up setting for yourself, you will annihilate them…...just like Daddy does a plate of nachos!

Happy Birthday Carter!  I am so proud of you, and cannot wait to see how you will grow, and I anxiously look forward to our next visit together.

Love,

Uncle Paul and Aunty Manny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment