Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

Carter cuddling with Bobbie.
Jeremy was cuddling Benny so Carter wanted to cuddle Bobbie.
Laying on the ground because he didn't want to be in the bumpdate pictures.
Sharing the chair with Harper.
Helping me put up Valentine's Day decorations.
 

Quinn pretending to be human.
Harper and Skippy love each other and our new chair from Ty's parents.
Carter wanted to hold Bobbie and Quinn came when he called for Bobbie.
Enjoying sparkling cider to celebrate the new year.
 

My mom snuggling on the floor with Harper and Zuma.
Reading to his baby doll.
Working at his tool bench while daddy worked at his.
It was below freezing so we had the park to ourselves.
I swear, the cold does not affect this child!
Carter accidentally ran into Harper with his Duplo cart and apologized without prompting!
Two boys hard at work.
Sharing the chair.
He enjoys the challenge of walking in heels.
I've discovered Carter won't wear his gloves when it's cold, but he will wear mine.
Carter showing Jake where his eye is.
Jake checking it out.
 

Carter was desperate to eat his snack on the train table.
Pretending to eat a Duplo pear.
He loves wearing my gloves!
Drinking the "juice" from the green beans.  I buy the no added salt so I figure it's okay.
Our Children's Museum now has pipes that suck balls up.  Carter LOVES it!
Carter worked with an older girl to help build a house.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love wordless Wednesday. All of the pictures and videos are wonderful. The first one is on my fridge, or a version of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very cute one. I love that his hair is so wild!

      Delete