Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Stirring sauce for our dinner, enchiladas.
Enjoying a cash register at the play place.
Carter made a new friend in the kitchen area.

Putting together a skeleton in the doctor area.
Ready to feed ducks with Ty's Aunt Brenda.

Feeding ducks with Ty's Aunt Brenda.
Such a pretty bush by the pond.
 
I was washing Harper's dog bed and she still chose to lay where it should have been.
He pulled his rocker over to the window.  It was so cute!
 
Searching the fruit basket when impatient for a meal.
I had ketchup with my lunch so he wanted some and dipped his finger in it!
 
Carter got to see and pet a horse at the trails.  Uncie Tommy didn't get a good picture because Quinn wasn't behaving.
Watching kitty videos with daddy.
Carter was very impressed!
Carter found this doll stroller at a garage sale and pushed it around the entire time we were there.  For only 50 cents we had to buy it!
Cute Elmo costume at a garage sale.
Harper keeping an eye on Jake napping in one room and Carter in the other.
Enjoying a Halloween cookie treat he got in the mail from my Aunt Judy and Uncle Mike.
 
Carter wanted all of his buddies at naptime!

2 comments:

  1. I wrote something before, but it didn't go, and now I can't remember what part of it was. I thought the stroller was a quarter? I love Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so at the time because of the total price we paid, but Ty said she gave us a discount on my shirt and the stroller was still 50 cents.

      Delete