Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wordless Wednesday






Blowing daddy kisses as he leaves for work.





Put his sunglasses on all by himself.

In honor of my favorite author and poet and an all-around amazing woman, Maya Angelou, check out the video below.  It is one of her most famous poems, I'll Rise, sung by Ben Harper.  The world is a better place after her 86 years gracing it.  I will never forget the first time I read her words published on paper.  She has impacted so many lives through sharing her story and heart with the world.

For the better quality, although still picture video:
For the live version filmed by a fan at a show, so not the best quality.  Fast forward to 11:15 for I'll Rise.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I watched the one of him dancing with his head so many times. He is a ham!

      Delete
  2. I love his head dancing!! And pushing the buttons until he got songs again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it when he turned his head to the side and smiled anticipating the music! He made me laugh so hard!!!

      Delete