Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Carter is 9: What He Says

Sweet Carter boy is 9! Time sure flies! He is still a big reader, is starting to like math more, and really loves the algebra they are learning in 3rd grade. He tried out for Las Cascabeles (the choir at his school) and made it! He is still the sweetest big brother ever and takes such good care of his sister. On the days he has choir practice in the morning she has to ride the bus by herself for a bit (we're the first stop) so he watches the clock and when he knows her bus should be arriving he asks to go to the bathroom and walks her to class. He is kind, funny, and inquisitive. I love everything about him, especially that he's the perfect height for me to rest my chin on the top of the head when I give him a hug. He's precious and I'm so glad I get to be his mommy! Read past birthday interviews here: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
Carter ready for his party!

With his birthday sign at school!

What are your nicknames?
Carty, Carty Ty, Boo Boo Baby

How old are you?
9, I almost said 8!

What is your favorite color?
Orange

What is your favorite animal? 
Penguin

What is your favorite book?
I don't really have one, Mighty Jack.

What is your favorite TV show?
I don't really have one, I like a lot of shows. (He was really into Big City Greens for a while and has been watching Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous lately)

What is your favorite movie?
I like a lot of them. I don't have one. 

What is your favorite song?
I don't really have a favorite song.

What is your favorite food?
Pizza, pepperoni pizza

What is your favorite drink?
Capri Sun and Coca Cola

What is your favorite breakfast food?
Waffles

What is your favorite snack?
Cheez Itz

What is your favorite game?
Roblox

What is your favorite thing to play?
Minecraft Survival

What is your favorite toy?
Legos

Who is your best friend?
Gavin, Henry, and Landon

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play Legos and do Legos.

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play tag.

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas

What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Big Al

Where is your favorite place to go?
The Aquarium

What is your favorite restaurant?
Cici's

Where do you want to go on vacation?
The beach with Wyatt and Kinley!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A scientist.

2 comments: