Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas: What the Kids Say

I finally remembered to do this little post with the kids. Read past year's posts here: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016.



What's on you Christmas list?
Carter: Legos
Elise: Some Legos and I don't remember, I asked Santa for Barbies.

What is the best part about Christmas?
Carter: The best part of Christmas is family!    
Elise: Family! 

Why do we celebrate Christmas?
Carter: Because it's the day Jesus was born.   
Elise: Because it's with family and it's special. Oh and I didn't think of that, but the day Jesus was born. (When she heard Carter's answer).  

Where does Santa live?
Carter: The North Pole.  
Elise: At the North Pole, right?

What are the names of Santa's reindeer?
Carter: Prancer, Blitzen, Rudolph, that's pretty much all I remember.   
Elise: I don't know... Prancer! Rudolph

What do you think Santa's favorite food is?
Carter: Cookies 
Elise: Cookies and milk.

What will Santa bring mommy and daddy for Christmas?
Carter: Whatever they want.   
Elise: Socks, boob things, for your boobs.

What's your favorite thing about Marco (their Elf on the Shelf)?
Carter: That he hides in different places every night.   
Elise: That he is nice and kind and we get to find him and Arktic the same thing.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get some great boob things, for your boobs! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so hilarious! I'm pretty sure she was talking about bras.

      Delete
  2. I thought that was pretty funny too! I didn't know if you needed new sports bras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she just wanted to say something about boobs, haha!

      Delete